Today I think (I hope I can control myself) I wrote my last blog about HIM. I have come to terms with the fact that he isn't coming back (Yes, I know I have said that before) and I am just ready to move on from this place.
I know that there are still some hard times in my future when it comes to this failure. I know that he will show up with a U-haul to pack up his stuff and that is going to be a heart wrenching day, but I am going to try my best not to blog about it.
I want use my head space to get to the heart of the issues that got me to this place right now. I want to explore what has really made me who I am and why it seems like I am still at the starting line of life. I want to delve deep inside my vast soul and release the pain I have been holding onto.
Everything that I feel is just a symptom of something bigger and it's time to face the hard truths. I will heal myself and I will find the light at the end of the tunnel. I will once again live the big life that I once lived and I will once again find the humor that brought sunshine to the people around me. I will once again walk on the path to be the best Toni I can be.
I release him and the pain that has been caused by him. I release the blame that he lay ed on me and I forgive myself for the mistakes that I made. I accept my sadness and I will begin to release that sadness. However, I have yet to forgive "HIM". I have a feeling that will be a little farther down the road.
I say goodbye to HIM now and I say Thank you to you all who have supported me on this part of the journey.
Stay tuned and watch the real work begin!
Ceriakan Hari-harimu dengan Permainan Memasak
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment