No matter what happens in your life, the sun always rises. You get up and you try to just live. You tell yourself to breath in and out and you work to move within the flow of the universe. Life is happening right now, and that is what I want to experience.
Today has started out okay. The sun rose in the massive sky and I had no problems getting out of bed. Yesterday started good and in the middle it has horrible and by the end it was fine again, just the flux and flow of all things I guess. I have high hopes for today. I have walked the dog while enjoying the sun shine in my face, listening to great music. I have read, I have drank my protein juice and I have tried opening the body through yoga. I look forward to therapy and acupuncture today. I am hoping through these things I will start to find the balance I so desperately seek. Everyday I struggle to change my attitude and my personal philosophy. I want to ease the pain of my soul by re-wiring my mind and body.
I want to find the motivation and the ambition that I know once lived inside of me. I don't want to have to force all of the things that I have been doing, I want them to just come naturally. I want them to be as easy as breathing in and out.
Everything that is happening to me right now is the best possible thing that could happen. That is the mantra that I keep telling myself. I want to believe with my whole entire heart and mind that, that is exactly what is true. I want to fully believe the truth in the mantra and be able to thank the universe for all that has happened, but because negative thoughts and behaviors are so deeply ingrained, it is just hard to utter the thank yous just yet.
The sun will set tonight, just like it always does, I will continue to breath in and out and in the perfection of universal law, it will rise again tomorrow and I will be one step closer to being the person that I strive to be.
Ceriakan Hari-harimu dengan Permainan Memasak
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment